- 2016 Launch of Diamond Titan Best - The Ultimate
- 2015 Launch of Just Cook, Concept and Cook !t.
Launch of Concept Plus range, cast aluminium cookware with eight separate functions.
This range recives several awards: red dot award, iF product design award, IHA Award and is test winner in Germany (etm-testmagazin.de) and Norway (klikk.no).
- 2012 Launch of Saphir Lite and Saphir Lite Induction ranges.
- 2011 Launch of the Diamond Plus range for the special requirements of export market. Launch of the stainless steel kitchen accessories and professional non-stick knives.
- 2010 The Concept Pro range was introduced – the range receives the red dot award and the iF product design award.
- 2009 WOLL’s new, patented, removable handle was released onto the market. Logic Induction.
- 2007 Logic Induction.
Launch of Logic − the range receives the red dot award 2006 and the iF product design award 2007.
Launch of terracotta lids, for gentle cooking.
Second generation Induction Line launched.
Improved non-stick coating and service life using nano-technology.
- 2002 Launch of the nowo Titanium range, with 28 products.
- 1999 Diamond’s Best was awarded a Gold Medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions in Geneva.
- 1997 André and Ursula Woll take over the business.
- 1996 World premiere of the professional cast aluminium pans for induction hobs.
- 1988 The first pans with Titan Plus hard-base launched.
- 1983 WOLL produced its first professional cast aluminium pan.
- 1981 Detachable handle invented.
- 1979 Foundation of Norbert Woll GmbH.
- 1974 Norbert Woll set up business.