Tempting low-energy treats quickly: Cooking with quality makes sense!
In a WOLL professional cast product the heat is distributed and stored particularly well – which means you can keep the temperature turned down and make great energy savings while cooking. For example, you will use 1/3 less energy than when using traditional cast iron pans.
Even more energy-saving tips:
• Use a WOLL professional cast product whose base is the right diameter for the hotplate. Hotplates which are too large consume unnecessary energy. The high quality and good heat conductivity of the WOLL thermo-base mean that even with smaller hotplates the heat is evenly distributed – even with square pans or the oval fishpan!
• When using a gas hob, the diameter of the gas fl ame should never be larger than the diameter of the base of the WOLL professional cast product.
• Due to the especially thick WOLL thermo-base, food will stay warm for longer even when you have turned the hotplate off.
• Choose a pot size to suit the contents. Ideally a pot should be 2/3 full.
• Vegetables such as potatoes, carrots or caulifl ower are best steamed without liquid or with only a little liquid, in a closed pot or casserole – this saves energy, is healthier and vegetables taste better. And the cooking time can be reduced by around 30 – 40 %.